PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of digital marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.
Search engine (GOOGLE) advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. For example, if we bid on the keyword “PPC software,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page.
PPC Keyword Research
PPC KEYWORDS RESEARCH is the only way in which we should choose keywords, entire PPC campaign is built around keywords, and mostly in Google Ads advertisers continuously grow and refine their PPC keyword list. first advertisers run your campaign after that with the passage of time he changes keywords according to conversion
Relevant – Of course, you don’t want to be paying for web traffic that has nothing to do with your business. You want to find targeted keywords that will lead to a higher PPC through click rate, effective cost per click, and increased profits. That means the keywords you bid on should be closely related to the offerings you sell.
Exhaustive – Your keyword research should include not only the most popular and frequently searched terms in your niche but also the long tail of the search. Long-tail keywords are more specific and less common, but they add up to account for the majority of search-driven traffic. but they are less competitive and therefore less expensive.
Expansive – PPC is iterative. You want to constantly refine and expand your campaigns, and create an environment in which your keyword list is constantly growing and adapting.
How does PPC work?
Paid search advertising, also known as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, can be highly effective and profitable, it is the only way to grow your business and positively impact your bottom line.
- How does Cubix ad manage a PPC campaign?
- Account Set-Up
- If you do not yet have campaigns running, we’ll set up your accounts, configure your campaigns, develop ad copy, and more. Once your account is set up we’ll remove all of the configurations with you for approval before campaigns go live and spend is turned on.
- PPC Campaign Analysis & Implementation
- If you have an active PPC campaign, let us review your historical data, current performance, and determine which steps to take to improve performance. Often we can edit your existing campaigns, but other times we’ll start over from scratch. We know that each client comes to us in a different situation, so we handle each campaign differently based on current standings and goals.
- Conversion Tracking & ROI Analysis
- Throughout your campaign, we’ll track conversions and analyze results. We’ll change ads copy, modify bids, and do whatever it takes to boost your conversion rate. Our goal is to drive leads at the lowest cost per lead possible.
- Why Use a PPC Agency?
Using an agency can be , Sharing your marketing goals, budgets, and business plans can make you feel vulnerable. It also adds another line item on your P & L sheet. But, using an agency can be very beneficial to both your short-term and long-term marketing goals and may not cost as much as you think .
By working with an agency, you get:
Industry knowledge and expertise gained through years of helping other companies accomplish goals similar to yours
Access to various other departments at a moments notice (SEO, web-dev, creative, etc.)
An extension of your in-house team.
Time savings. Instead of having to worry about marketing plans, targeting. we take that workload off of your shoulders.
Hopefully this guide was helpful in telling you what pay per click advertising it, how it works, and why it’s important to your business. However, we know there is about a million questions you might have after reading this. When you have questions, please reach out to us here at cubix ad and let us help get your Google Ads, Search ads and Shopping ads long-term revenue for your company.
START A SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN – TALK WITH CUBIXAD TEAM